Thanks for Shopping with Rootways Inc. – The leading online mega store for Magento Extensions and themes, Wordpress themes and bespoke Ecommerce and web development solution provider.
You can request to get a full refund for the purchased item within 15 days from the day of purchase, if we cannot fix any problems with the extension. Refund will only be offered if our extension does not work with your installation and after we have helped you fix the issues. Installation, Customization and any other extra services are non-refundable.
At Rootways Inc. we aim to provide a concise and clear return policy that will give you a feeling of security that what you are buying is what it is represented to be. Our Return policy is as below:
- As after the purchase you will be provided with the complete source code of the module which is not encrypted. All the sales will be considered final. We will allow full refund for the purchased item within 15 days from the day of purchase as described above. Please note that Fee paid for installation, customization services and other extra services will not be refunded.
- If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us anytime at our 'Customer Support' page on Rootways Inc. and we'll promptly assist you with your issue. We advise you to contact us prior to the purchase of the module in any confusion.
- If the module is not working on your site and you need our assistance with solving the issue, we'll need the site access details such as FTP login credentials and database details. Also, for us to help you solve the issue the FTP login details, and admin login are mandatory. Team viewer, VPN or remote desktop will not be allowed. If you are unable to share the FTP details and admin login details, we suggest you to not proceed with the purchase of the module.
- Before purchasing any of our products you should read the technical details of the product and check the Demo very carefully.
- Still if you have any query, we're more than happy to assist you. For that you can fill the details of the customer support form on Rootways Inc. and we will get back to you within 1 business day.
At Rootways Inc, we deliver consumer satisfaction, and to build this relationship more strapping we have created a payment policy under which all projects at Rootways Inc. require a 30% deposit prior to project initiation, a 40% payment upon first approval, and the remaining 30% due upon project completion. Until the work is paid in full, Rootways Inc will keep hold of all rights to both digital and non-digital material created for the project. Full payment is due upon completion and can be made by major credit card, PayPal, cheque, E-transfer or cash in person. All prices will be given in Canadian currency; for customers outside of Canada, prices will be given in US currency if agreed upon. The consumer is liable for any outstanding balance and Rootways Inc reserves the right to pursue legal action if payment is not received within a reasonable amount of time.
Rootways Inc reserves the right to decline any project believed to promote racism, pornography, or any other content objectionable in nature. Rootways Inc reserves the right to include the following phrase, or one very similar to, on all Web sites we develop: “Website designed & Marketed by Rootways Inc”. This phrase will only be placed at the bottom of the page and will in no way effect the look or style of any page or site. We further reserve the right to include any Web site created and developed by us in our portfolio.
All our software products and services are provided as a Software as a service or available as a download only. We do not provide hard copy or CD or DVD version of any software.
Any quotation of service will be valid for 30 days from the date issued. Any features or services not included in the original quote will be subject to extra charges.
Rootways Inc will not be held liable for any indirect, special, or consequential damages or any loss of profits or revenue which may arise in connection with any of the projects we develop. We reserve the right to stop or delay any project for any reason without liability. Rootways Inc will notify the client of any changes in the project development status and make appropriate arrangements without any delay. If the project is stopped as a result of actions taken by Rootways inc, a refund will be given to the client minus any billable hours at a sole discretion of Rootways Inc. Rootways Inc will not be held responsible for any issues, damage, email problems, Web site hacks or attempts, or downtime which results from the use of any of our services or any outside hosting company, internet service provider, domain name registrar, or any other outside agency. Outside services are considered independent to those offered by Rootways inc.
Any digital or non-digital materials supplied to Rootways Inc by the client for the purpose of project development must be either owned by the client or the client must have been given copyright permission for publication. Rootways Inc will not be held responsible for any copyright infringements found on these materials. Any materials supplied to Rootways Inc will not be shared with any other party. All original files (PSD, FLA, etc.) remain the property of the creator and will not be shared.
The client is responsible for providing all textual content to be used on any given Web page. If requested, Rootways Inc can supply the textual content for an additional charge based on the amount of content required. All textual content supplied by the consumer WILL NOT be checked for spelling or grammar errors. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure no such errors exist and Rootways Inc will not be held responsible for such errors. If requested, Rootways Inc will offer a proofreading/rewriting service for an additional charge.
If the consumer wants to cancel any project, the request should be given in writing to Rootways Inc with an authorized signature. If for any reason, project is cancelled before completion, Rootways Inc will send an invoice of 50% of the original agreed upon amount.
If for any reason, consumer wants to suspend project development, a request must be made in writing to Rootways Inc with an authorized signature. No delay can exceed a 30 day period. Any project delay lasting longer than 30 days will be considered cancelled by Rootways Inc unless the request to restart the project is given in writing between the involved parties before the end of the 30 days. If this happens, Rootways Inc will send an invoice to consumer of 50% of the original agreed upon amount. Rootways Inc. reserves the right to change or update this policy, our services, or our prices without liability. If you have any questions regarding our Web design policy, please contact Rootways Inc by phone at 1-416-879-8623, by fax at 1-888-741-7001 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org