Important Note: If you are looking for upgrading your Magento 1 website to Magento 2, please refer our Magento 1 to Magento 2 upgrade service.
It is very important for all Magento website merchant to keep their Adobe Commerce 2 (Magento 2) website up to date and sometimes this can not be handled easily by the Merchant but Rootways do it easily for you.
If your Magento 2 website is not upgraded to Magento 2 then there are more chances of your website getting hacked due to outdated PHP version, old core files of Magento 2, missing security patches, and bug fixes that are implemented in the latest Magento 2 version.
You can be sure that your website is up to date if you implement all the latest patches released by the Adobe Commerce team and also keep upgrading your Magento 2 website to Magento 2 latest version. Rootways exactly does this for you with our Magento Version Upgrade Service, we keep your website up to date by upgrading Magento 2 website to the latest one and installing Magento 2 patches.
The current Magento 2 latest version is 2.4.3 (as of Aug 10, 2021), there are many fixes and security patches added in Magento 2.4.3 version, here is the link to release notes of the Magento 2.4.3
We strongly recommend every merchant of Adobe Commerce /Magento Commerce website to keep their website up to date to improve the security of their website for your business and your customers and avail new features.
Below is the Rootways upgrade process.
- We setup your website on staging server.
- We upgrade your website to latest version as per requirements.
- We test the upgraded website and fix bugs that are covered during the upgrade and testing process.
- We provide you upgraded website access for testing.
- After it has been tested by you and approved from your side, we will make it live.
What’s Included in our Magento upgrade service:
- Find issues and solve them that are caused by overwritten core file or anything else. (Spend up to 5 hours)
- If your website has any Rootways extension then we will upgrade to the latest version free of cost.
- Reinstall up to 5 third-party extensions provided by you that are compatible with latest Magento version.
What is Not included in Magento upgrade service:
- Theme and design related changes.
- Customization or fixing bugs of any third-party extension or module.
- Any new module installation.
What we need from your side:
- Magento admin login detail.
- FTP login detail.
- Cpanel login detail.
- Please submit your details securely from Customer Support Page.
NOTE: Some conditions apply.
Usually, it will take approx 4-5 working days (depending on the complexity of the website)