Compatible with CE,EE & ECE: 2.4.x - 2.4.6
Limited time offer: Free Installation.
NMI Payment for Magento 2
- NMI Credit Card Payment.
- Tokenization: Save Credit Card for future use.
- 3-D Secure by NMI Gateway.js
- Inline Hosted Form (Fully PCI compliant) by NMI Collect.js
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Choose payment action as per your requirement, "Authorize" or "Sale."
- Full or partial refund possible from the Magento admin.
- Protected by AVS (Address Verification System)
- Enhanced security with CVV verification.
- Order with Multiple addresses supported.
- Enable payment options for all countries or specific.
- Set minimum and maximum order total for this payment method.
- On-site payment method, no need to leave Magento checkout.
- Secured by NMI Payment APIs
Coming Soon Features:
- ACH (echeck): New payment method
- New Payment Action: Saved Info Only (Like $0 authorization)
- 15 Days Money Back*
- 90 Days Free Support
- Lifetime Free Update
Rootways NMI Payment module for Magento is a credit card payment module protected with NMI hosted iFrame and 3D secure. Rootways NMI extension also has tokenization features, apple pay and google pay.
Below is a quick video which shows how Rootways NMi payment extension works. (Note: All features in this video are as of NMI Version 2.0.0. So the new feature after version 2.0.0 may not be there in this video.)
With the Rootways NMI Credit Card Payment Method, you may collect payment without leaving the Magento 2 checkout page. It accepts all major credit cards that the NMI payment gateway supports.
You can quickly authorize and capture payments with our NMI payment extension. The payment card will be charged when the order is submitted. The order invoice will be generated automatically.
Our NMI extension gives you the option of authorizing now and capturing later. The validity of the payment card will be checked, but the card will not be charged until the order is accepted or billed.
Create orders and collect payments using the Magento Admin area. The Rootways NMI payment method will be visible in the payment section of the Magento admin when creating an order.
Our extension allows you to change the refund payment amount. Using our NMI module, you may refund your customers in full or in part from the Magento admin.
Depending on your admin settings flexibility, allow the payment gateway to be enabled for all countries or just a few specific countries.
Set the maximum and minimum order total amounts for orders using our NMI payment gateway from the Magento admin panel.
03 May, 2023
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3.x, 2.4.x
Magento Commerce (EE): 2.3.x, 2.4.x
Magento 2 Extension
Yes, it is compatible with Magento 2.4.3 The demo of this extension is running on Magento 2.4.3
- Fixed Google Pay iFrame loading issue with NMi reseller account.
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.6
- Compatible with PHP 8.2
- Dynamically whitelist payment gateway URLs of NMI all the resellers in Content Security Policies (CSP)
- Tokenization (Save Credit Card).
- 3-D Secure Supported.
- NMI Gateway.js Supported.
- Inline Hosted Form.
- NMI Collect.js Supported.
- Apple Pay Supported.
- Google Pay Supported.
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.5
- Initial release.
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.4
- Initial release.
- Credit card payment without leaving the website.
Adobe Solution Partner
Rootways is an official Adobe Magento Bronze Solution Partner.
Magento 2 Certified Developer
Extension is developed by Magento 2 Certified Developer.
Secure Payment Process
We use a secure checkout process, not saving any sensitive customer credit card data.
Use on unlimited stores and website of a single Magento installation.
Professional Installation Service
We will be happy to provide you professional installation service. Contact us for pro installation.
Free lifetime update of your purchased products from Rootways Inc.
Full Open Source
No encoding, extensions code is open source, no disorientation. You can easily customize it.
Following Magento® Standards
We always follow Magento standards while coding all our extensions.
Modules tested by professionals
Our QA team works at its best to maintain the quality of our extensions by testing their performance and functionalities over various browsers.
Full description of all the extensions is available as an Installation guide and User guide along with FAQs.