Community: 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x (2.3.5)
Enterprise: 2.2.x, 2.3.x
Limited time offer: Free Installation.
Magento 2 Chase Payment Gateway | Paymentech Orbital Gateway
- Safetech Fraud Analysis.
- Accept payments using a credit card right on your website.
- Supports "Authorize only" or "Authorize and Capture" payment actions.
- Display AVS and CVV response in the admin.
- Allows order Refund (Return/Credit)
- You can Void (Reversal) order.
- You can Cancel order.
- Allows Partial Refund.
- Allows Partial Capture.
- Generate order from Admin.
- Fully secure payment.
- Credit card information not stored on your website.
- Compatible with Scotiabank Canada, Chase Merchant Services.
- All standard version features.
- Tokenization (Saved Credit Card)
- Allows ordering using saved cards (Tokenization).
- Add, update, delete credit cards from My Account and from the Magento Admin.
- 15 Days Money Back*
- 90 Days Free Support
- Lifetime Free Update
The Chase Payment Gateway extension is an advanced payment integration for Magento 2 that provides powerful options for accepting payments via Chase. Allow your customers to securely purchase on your website with a credit card without leaving your website.
Rootways Magento 2 Chase Paymentech payment module helps merchants to capture credit card payment from Magento 2 website to Chase Paymentech account. Chase Payment extension allows you to capture, refund, void and cancel an order from the Magento website without going to Chase virtual terminal.
Rootways Chase Payment Module has a Tokenization feature that allows you to save your credit card data to the Chase secure server and then in the future, you can generate orders using saved credit card without entering any credit card detail to the checkout page.
Credit card information and/or any sensitive information is not saved in the Magento website, so its fully secure payment method.
Below is how our Chase Tokenization (Save Credit Card) feature works in our extension.
When a user saves credit card from the Magento website at that time our extension adds customer profile to Chase Paymentech server with all required detail of customer, Chase generate one Token and we linked this token to the customer account in the Magento website and the customer can order using this token.
Technical Details & Security
- SafetechTM Fraud Analysis.
- Secure by Chase Paymentech APIs.
- No credit card data or any sensitive data stored on the Magento database.
- Secured by AVS (Address Verification) and CVV verification.
What is Safetech Fraud Analysis?
Ans: Chase Paymentech provides its customers with this Tool that provides a fraud score for each transaction. This score indicates the risk level associated with the transaction. Additional benefits include transaction monitoring, advanced fraud detection technologies, Safetech Encryption, and customizable rules setup. This helps you retain legitimate sales and prevent fraudulent transactions.
What is Chase Paymentech Test Cases for Certification?
Ans: To get a production chase account detail you have to through a test case process. For that first, you have to send your requirements docs to Chase technical guy then they will review your requirements doc and they will give you a doc of test cases and they will also give you a developer account of the Chase. The number of test cases will be depending on the feature you have selected in your requirement doc.
Once the certification process is completed, merchants will be benefitted with a secure payment solution that fully utilizes Chase’s APIs integration with your website. It will keep customers on-site during checkout, improving their trust and conversions for your store.
if you need help with the certification, send us an email to email@example.com with details and we will help you complete this process. Visit this page if you did not select this service at the time of ordering https://www.rootways.com/chase-paymentech-certification-service
Why Chase Payment?
- Accept Major Credit Cards – Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, and JCB.
- Customer checkout experience is highly customizable for different themes; customers never leave your site during checkout.
- Process refunds/voids within Magento.
- Capture authorized funds directly within the Magento admin.
- Accept payments from international customers.
- Show detailed decline messages at checkout instead of a generic message.
- Support by Rootways - any questions we are here to help you.
How to Get Started?
1. Buy our extension.
2. Download and install into your Magento store.
3. Log in to your Chase Virtual Terminal account (sign up here if you don’t have an account yet) and grab your test Merchant and Terminal Ids.
4. Complete the certification test cases to get your production credentials.
5. Save your credentials in settings under Magento Admin > STORES > Configuration > SALES > Payment Gateways.
6. That’s it! You can now collect payments from your customers using your Chase Account.
8 May, 2020
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x (2.3.5)
Magento Commerce (EE): 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
Magento 2 Extension
- Safetech Fraud Analysis.
- Payment log at var/log
- Display error message thrown by the Chase server..
- Added validations to request parameters.
- Supports order with multi address shipping.
- Fixed ACL Role issue.
- Display AVS and CVV data to the admin side.
- General improvements.
- Initial release.
- Credit card payment without leaving the website.
Secure Payment Process:
We are using secure checkout process, not saving any sensitive data of the customer.
Use in unlimited stores and website of one Magento installation.
Professional Installation Service
We will be happy to provide you professional installation service. Contact us for pro installation..
Free life time update of your purchased any products from Rootways Inc.
Customer friendly support as per EST timings. Help articles, help guide, tips and minor customization will be given.
Full Open Source
No encoding, solely fully open source extension, no disorientation, Ideally customized.
Following Magento® Standards
We always follow magento standards while coding all our extension.
Modules tested by professionals:
Our QA team works at its best to maintain the quality of our extensions by testing its performance and functionalities over various browsers.
Full description of all the extensions is available as Installation and User guide along with FAQs.
Long Term Strategy:
Customer suggestions are always welcomed. We believe in improving each day to grow better to fulfill our customer's experience.