Community: 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x (2.3.5)
Enterprise: 2.2.x, 2.3.x
Limited time offer: Free Installation.
Magento 2 Elavon/Converge Payment Module
Capture payments from the credit cards to your Elavon account using our Magento 2 Elavon Payment Gateway extension.
- Option to choose Authorize only or Authorize & Capture as payment action.
- Enhanced Security with CVS option.
- AVS (Address Verification System).
- Multiple address shipping supported.
- Refund option directly from Magento Admin.
- Enable payment option for all or specific countries.
- Set minimum and maximum order total to enable this payment method.
- Support for Magento multi store setup.
- Payment option for about 94 countries.
- Support for Multiple currencies.
- Use this payment method to charge customers for in store orders or orders created from admin.
Installation and configuration of the Rootways Magento 2 Elavon payment gateway is very easy. Just allow payment method, after that add up your Elavon information and it is done, Elavon payment method is available for your store or website.
Also known as my virtual merchant payment gateway or converge payment gateway.
Test credit card numbers for generating test order using Elavon payment method. NOTE: These cards will not work in Elavon live account.
|Card Type||Card number||CVD|
Our Rootways Elavon payment extension facilitates you to authorize and capture. The credit card will be charged on order submission time. It will create the order invoice automatically.
Our Elavon extension provides flexibility to authorize now and capture later. Credit card validity will be checked, but the credit card will be charged only when the order is approved or invoiced.
All currencies permitted by the Elavon Payment Gateway are supported by our extension. Elavon permits about 94 currencies and so does our extension as well. For more information whether your currencies are allowed or not, please contact Elavon support for it.
With Rootways Elavon payment extension allow multiple currencies for the checkout process on your store or website. Our extension also works for the condition where your every store of a multi-store website can accept different currency.
Our extension provides facility to adjust the refund payment. Refund full or partial payment to your customers from Magento admin using our Elavon extension.
From the Magento admin determine the new order status as pending or processing. Set it from the admin configuration.
Use Magento Admin area to create orders and capture payments. While creating order from the Magento admin under the payment section Root ways Elavon payment method will be visible.
Set utmost (maximum) and least (minimum) order total amount for the orders from the Magento admin area using our Elavon payment gateway.
As per your flexibility from the Admin configuration allow the payment gateway for all counties or some specific countries only.
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.3
- Fixed issues with multi-currency setup.
- Fixed issues of the expiry date.
- Added payment log/debug file.
- Compatible with PHP 7.2
- Supports checkout with multi shipping.
- Fixed issue of partial capture.
- Supported AVS and CVV verification.
- Display AVS and CVV response under orders in admin.
- Supports partial captured and refund.
- Display error message thrown by the Elavon server.
- Admin can now generate an order from the admin.
- Fixed ACL Role issues
- Initial release.
- Credit card payment without leaving the website.
Secure Payment Process:
We are using secure checkout process, not saving any sensitive data of the customer.
Use in unlimited stores and website of one Magento installation.
Professional Installation Service
We will be happy to provide you professional installation service. Contact us for pro installation..
Free life time update of your purchased any products from Rootways Inc.
Customer friendly support as per EST timings. Help articles, help guide, tips and minor customization will be given.
Full Open Source
No encoding, solely fully open source extension, no disorientation, Ideally customized.
Following Magento® Standards
We always follow magento standards while coding all our extension.
Modules tested by professionals:
Our QA team works at its best to maintain the quality of our extensions by testing its performance and functionalities over various browsers.
Full description of all the extensions is available as Installation and User guide along with FAQs.
Long Term Strategy:
Customer suggestions are always welcomed. We believe in improving each day to grow better to fulfill our customer's experience.