Open Source (CE): 2.3.x, 2.4.0, 2.4.1,2.4.2,2.4.3
Magento Commerce (EE): 2.3.x, 2.4.0, 2.4.1,2.4.2,2.4.3
Limited time offer: Free Installation.
Bambora APAC Payment for Magento 2
- Bambora Payment for Asia-Pacific Region.
- Secured by Bambora's Checkout.js
- Online credit card processing.
- Payment action: Authorize Only OR Authorize and Capture.
- Process refunds/voids/cancel from within Magento admin.
- Supports partial capture and refund.
- Accept Major Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners, JCB).
- Multi store supported.
- Supports Multiple currencies.
- Customers never leave your site during checkout.
Bambora North America payment extension for the Bambora North America account.
- 15 Days Money Back*
- 90 Days Free Support
- Lifetime Free Update
NOTE: NOTE: This extension only works for the Bambora Asia-Pacific region account; here is the link tothe Bambora North America payment module.
Our Bambora APAC payment extension helps you capture payment from your Magento 2 website to your Bambora account. This extension allows you to capture, refund, void, and cancel order value from your Magento 2 website without going to your Bambora virtual terminal dashboard. You can also refund full or partial payments using the Rootways Bambora APCA payment extension.
- Secure by Bambora's Custom Checkout.js
- No credit card data or any sensitive data will be stored on the magento website server.
- Enter credit card detail to Bambora's secure iFrame, not on the Magento server.
- PCI compliance with Checkout.js
What is Custom Checkout.js?
Ans: Bambora's custom checkout minimizes the scope of PCI compliance. Checkout.js does this by isolating credit card data from your servers. It serves card input fields from Bambora’s domain, not yours, while rendering them within iframes on your web page.
Yes, it is compatible with Magento 2.4.3 The demo of this extension is running on Magento 2.4.3
Risk Thresholds is a proactive way of protecting your account against fraudulent transactions while reducing chargebacks. For any payment processed on your Bambora account, the Bambora system automatically calculates a risk score. If the risk score goes over the preset threshold, it is likely the transaction is fraudulent and the transaction will automatically decline. Please login to your Bambora account or call the Bambora Customer Care team to change the default settings.
- Initial release.
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.4.
- Capture payment from the Magento 2 website to the Bambora APAC account.
- Supports Bambora's custom chekcout.js feature.
Adobe Solution Partner
Rootways is an official Adobe Magento Bronze Solution Partner.
Magento 2 Certified Developer
Extension is developed by Magento 2 Certified Developer.
Secure Payment Process
We use a secure checkout process, not saving any sensitive customer credit card data.
Use on unlimited stores and website of a single Magento installation.
Professional Installation Service
We will be happy to provide you professional installation service. Contact us for pro installation.
Free lifetime update of your purchased products from Rootways Inc.
Full Open Source
No encoding, extensions code is open source, no disorientation. You can easily customize it.
Following Magento® Standards
We always follow Magento standards while coding all our extensions.
Modules tested by professionals
Our QA team works at its best to maintain the quality of our extensions by testing their performance and functionalities over various browsers.
Full description of all the extensions is available as an Installation guide and User guide along with FAQs.