How to create a Group product in Magento 2
A grouped product consists of simple standalone products that are shown as a group. You can offer modification of a single product or group them by season or theme. Display a grouped product can create an incentive for customers to purchase additional items. A grouped product provides an easy way to offer variations of a product and list them all on the same page.
Purchasing a bundle product customers can select between different product options and in the case of grouped products customers can add or remove product items as they want.
The following points show the process of creating a group product.Step 1: Login With your Magento Admin panel
Step 2: Go to Admin Sidebar
Step 3: Select the Catalog > Inventory > Products
Step 4: Go on the top-right corner and click on the Add Product menu
Step 5: Then select the Group Product
Step 6: Then select the Attribute set from the drop-down
Step 7: Then complete the required settings
- Enter the Product Name
- Enter the SKU or accept the default SKU which is based on the Product Name
Step 8: You are not able to set Quantity since they are set separately for each product of the group
Step 9: Set stock status according to your stock. By default Stock Status is set to In Stock
Step 10: Set the Categories from the drop-down and if the drop-down categories are not available then create a new category
Step 11: Set the Visibility of the product from the drop-down
Step 12: Select the Country of Manufacture from the drop-down
Step 13: Then move to the Grouped Products tab and click on the Add Products to Group button
Step 14: Then go with bellow steps:
- 1st: Select the product from the grid which you want to add to the group.
- 2nd: Then click on the Add Selected Products button.
- 3rd: Then enter the Option Title to be used for the field label.
- 4th: Then Set the Default Quantity of the product which currently available in the stock.
- 5th: If you want to change the order of the product then click on the Change Order icon in the first column and drag the product to the new position in the list.
- 6th: If you want to remove the product from the group then click on the Remove button in the last column.
Step 15: If you want to set an image for your product then go to the Images and Videos tab and browse your image
Step 16: Then click on the Save button
Step 17: Then select the Store Views where the product is to be available
If you want to know how to create a Group Product in Magento 2 with practical then go with the following video