1. Do I have to make full payment in advance?
Domain and web hosting fees have to be paid full in advance before we book the domain and setup web hosting for your domain.
Web design, graphics design, logo design and other related services – you pay 50
% before we start the work and balance 50
% you have to pay once work is completed and before it is uploaded to your hosting account or emailed to you or provided to you on CD
2. Do you provide copy of a website and programming source code and other files related to website?
Once we have completed website design work and all the programming is over and we have received full payment for the project, we can make a copy of all the related files on CD
/DVD. It will cost you onetime $ 20.00 to make CD
Other option is that you can download files using FTP or from your hosting control panel and make a copy of files on CD
/DVD on your own at no extra cost.
3. How do I make the payment?You have three options: By cheque: Make cheque payable to “Rootways Inc” and mail it to address on our website on contact us page. Pay Online: You can use following link to pay by credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express) or PayPal. https://www.rootways.com/contact-us/make-a-payment
Cash: In person
4. Do I have to Pay taxes on the website work?Yes you have to pay taxes as applicable on all the services that we provide.
5. What do you need from us once we have decided to use your services for building a new website?Think of a domain name that is relevant to the website you are planning to make and which is available. Choose a hosting package based on your requirements (disk space, email accounts and features required.) Make a list of page names (e.g. home, services, products, FAQs, testimonials, contact us, etc) and features (like news and events, newsletter subscription, dynamic product display) If you have a company logo please email it to us or if you would like us to develop one, we can do so. Prepare a write up that you would like to put on the website. Please email us in word or PDF format. Also email us some product pictures or pictures related to your website in .jpg, .gif, .png, .ai or .psd format only
6. What browsers will my website support?We create code according to W3C standards, and our HTML markup is displayed correctly in all popular browsers. Our QA team tests the websites in latest versions of most popular browsers.