All You Need To Know About Magento Commerce 2.3.5 Release
Magento has recently released “Magento 2.3.5” on 28th April, 2020.
Magento being a popular eCommerce platform provides frequent updates and fixes to meet up higher performance and scalable needs. In order to increase the performance of your eCommerce store, use Magento’s latest version with the latest updates.
Magento service experts recommend updating your Magento 2 store to its latest version Magento 2.3.5 to utilize its latest features to boost store performance and improve its security. Download Magento 2.3.5 from here.
New Features of Magento 2.3.5Upgrade Magento 2.3.5-p1 or 2.3.4-p2 Security-Only Patch
Using this new security-only patch, one can install time sensitive security fixes without applying any kind of functional fixes.
Explore details of Security-only patch at Magento Release Notes for this release..Security Enhancements
There are more than 25security fixes along with this release will help in Cross site scripting (XSS) and Remote Code Execution (RCE). There are major enhancements for Content Security Policy (CSP) and Removal of session-id from URLs in this version.
Explore details of Substantial Security Enhancements at Magento Release Notes for this release.Platform Upgrades
- Support for Elasticsearch 7.x
- Deprecation of Core integration of third-party payment methods
- Deprecation of Core integration of the Signifyd fraud protection code
- Upgrades of Symfony Components
- Dependencies of Migrations on Zend Framework to the Laminas project
Explore details of Platform Upgrades at Magento Release Notes for this release.Performance Boosts
- Improvements to customer data section invalidation logic
- There are Multiple optimizations to Redis performance
Explore details of Performance Boosts at Magento Release Notes for this release.Infrastructure Enhancements
- Now the PayPal Pro payment method now works in the Chrome 80 browser.
- A PHPStan code analysis check has been integrated into Magento static builds.
Explore details of Infrastructure Enhancements at Magento Release Notes for this release.Merchant Tool Enhancements Page Builder
Page Builder for Magento Commerce 2.3.5
Inbuilt Templates: Page Builder has inbuilt templates that can be created from existing content and applied to new content areas
Video Backgrounds for Rows, Banners, and Sliders: Page Builder Rows, Banners, and Sliders with the option to use videos for their backgrounds.
Full Height Rows, Banners, and Sliders: Page Builder Rows, Banners, and Sliders with option to set their heights to the full height of the page.
Content type upgrade library: This new version of Page Builder content type upgrade library without introducing backward-incompatible issues with previous versions.
Explore details of Page Builder at Magento Release Notes for this release.Inventory Management
Inventory Management improvements for this new release includes:
- New extension point for StockDataProvider and SourceDataProvider
- Ability to view allocated inventory sources from the Orders list
Explore details of Inventory Management at Magento Release Notes for this release.GraphQL
Using this release, one can now use products and categoryList queries to retrieve information about products and categories that have been added to a staged campaign.
Explore details of GraphQL at Magento Release Notes for this release.PWA Studio
New Features of PWA Studio 6.0.0 are as below:
- Caching and data fetching improvements
- Shopping cart components
- Launch of the PWA extensibility framework
Explore details of PWA Studio at Magento Release Notes for this release.dotdigital
- Integration of Engagement cloud and Magento B2B Module
- Improved importer performance and coupon code resend
Explore details of dotdigital at Magento Release Notes for this release.Google Shopping Ads Channel
The Google Shopping Ads Channel bundled extension has deprecated with this release so Google Shopping ads no longer supported the Magento 2.3.5 version.
Explore details of Google Shopping ads Channel at Magento Release Notes for this release.Improvement for Vendor-developed extension
This Magento release includes quality and UX improvements developed by third-party vendors.
Explore details of Vendor-developed extension improvements at Magento Release Notes for this release.Other Enhancements
- Enhanced Adobe Stock Integration
- Bundle product prices correctly can be calculated on the product pages.
- The WYSIWYG editor now works with Internet Explorer 11.x,
- Ability to display two or more editors on a catalog product edit page,
- It doesn’t hangs when you try to upload an image from the admin panel.
- Ability to configure a downloadable product’s link options from the Admin View Quote page.
- Solved “Could not save shared catalog” error.
- Now, the products can be added to cart from Quick Order after a user’s Customer Group is updated
- Admin can now place a quote order when paying with PayPal, when assigned appropriate permissions.
The products with special characters are now displayed correctly in the Shared Catalogs in the admin and many more…
Explore details of B2B at Magento Release Notes for this release.Winding up
Magento 2.3.5 is geared up to lift any Magento 2 eCommerce store until next 2.3.6 release. Do not wait for anything just go for Magento version upgrade to the latest Magento 2.3.5. We are always available to help you with your next Magento Migrations.