Order statuses in Magento 2
This blog post will let you know about the Orders status in Magento 2. All orders have their status that is associated with a stage in the order processing workflow. The status is shown in the Status column of the Orders grid.
The Order status describe as below,
- Canceled: Canceled orders should be used if the orders are canceled or if the orders have not been paid for. This is assigned manually in the admin.
- Closed: Closed means an order was assigned a credit memo and the customer has been refunded for their order.
- Complete: Orders marked as completed mean the order is created, paid, and shipped to the customer.
- Suspected Fraud: Magento Orders are paid via PayPal or any other payment gateway, and they marked the order as suspected Fraud. it means the order does not have an invoice issued & the confirmation email is also not sent.
- On Hold: You can put an order on hold. it means orders placed on hold must be taken off hold before continuing any further actions.
- Payment Review: When the PayPal payment review is turned on, this status appears.
- PayPal Canceled Reversal: This indicated that PayPal canceled the reversal.
- PayPal Reversed: This means PayPal reversed the transaction.
- Pending: This Status indicated that no invoice and shipments have been submitted yet.
- Pending Payment: This means that the customer was directed to the payment gateway website, but no return information has been received yet. It will be changed when a customer pays.
- Pending PayPal: This Pending PayPal status means that the order was received by PayPal, but payment has not been processed yet.
- Processing: This Status means, the order has been invoiced or shipped but not both.